How to set up Windows Live Mail
Please open Windows Live Mail on your computer.
1. Click on the Add e-mail account link found in the left hand side menu. (See image below)
2. Enter the following: (See image below)
1) The email address you chose for your website.
2) The password given to you that corresponds to the email address.
3) The name to be displayed in the from field when somebody receives your email.
4) Click the Next button.
Note: It is recommended that you also select Remember Password unless multiple users have access to your profile on your computer.
3. On the next screen you will need to set up the Incoming Server Information and the Outgoing Server Information as follows: (See image below)
1) In field labeled Incoming server put mail.practiclesites.com. Please make sure that the server is set to POP3 and the Port is set to 110.
2) Set the Login ID to the same email address you are setting up (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please make sure that Log on using is set to Clear text authentication.
3) In field labeled Outgoing server put mail.practiclesites.com. Please make sure that the Port is set to 25.
4) Please check the box next to My outgoing server requires authentication.
5) Click the Next button.
4. Click Finish to complete the process. (See image below)
Your email account is now set up. You may begin using Windows Live Mail.